Thursday, May 7, 2009

More about anti-pick up lines

One would ask themselves how people have survived their whole lives being so stupid? One day, the following conversation took place:

Stupid Man: "Excuse me, who is watching your children while you are working?"
Gina: "I don't have any kids, why do you ask?"
Stupid Man: "You don't have kids? You look like a baby factory!"




Dear Stupid Man,
Why are you so stupid? You were quite obviously hitting on me. This pick up line did not work and would never work. Children do not turn me on.


As a side note: Please do not refer to me as mouth watering....although food does turn me on.

1 comment:

  1. As a side not, someone at work today asked me how my mothers day was. Not knowing what they may be getting at, I said "Goooood" as I scurried by. Narrowly avoided that!

    ReplyDelete