Thursday, May 7, 2009

First entry!


Gina and I have often discussed how we felt that our own reality show would be very beneficial to all of the people who believe that all of the crazy things that happen to us are our own doing. Since no television producers have approached us yet about our own show, we have decided to take matters into our own hands by creating a blog. We will use this opportunity to show our followers that we simply experience these happenings to no fault of our own.

Our first entry will be about pick up lines that do not work. On Friday night at the Channel a man asked me if I was pregnant, when I told him no, he then asked me if I would like to be. I'm not sure how a guy could think that this would be a good way to hit on a woman. I suggest to you men that unless you would like to be hit with a child support court date, you shouldn't go around asking women that, especially someone like me who has a protruding beer belly and say Gina who has an 8 month old fetus in her butt.

I am especially excited because I do not have much work to do for the rest of the afternoon so this should really help me get this thing up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment